Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first post

Once a great man from China said, “The journey of a thousand miles, one step only it must begin with.” So this my first step. This is my blog saying hello to all you lovely peoples from all over the world. Myself, am Swami Talontino & I welcome my blog to you.

Picture of great man from China. He say many wonderful things.


I live a simple life in a simple world. And my simple life, it turns around full circle around my nails. I am very proud about them & hold them close to my heart, but they hurt there sometimes. I don’t know why this world not gives importance to nails. They are most beautiful part of anybody. First thing I look for in a girl I see nails. If they’re good, then girl is good also. Please anyone who do not agree with this please you are welcome to prove me wrong…anytime. But not after 7 at evening. This is my nail beauty time.

What I also love are nail biting movies. Of course nail biting is bad bad habit & not nice in front of mummy daddy or neighbours. But some of these movies I have to really control from biting my nails. So then? Simple! I bite Doddu’s nails. Not very good like mine. What I also like is floating on internet. Or I think it is called surfing on internet. Same thing no?


Okay so that is all for now. Leaving you with something to think about. Once great man said, “When things getting tough, you get tough as nails.”


The great man who said the tough as nails thing. (Yes it is me hee hee)

1 comment:

Happydays said...

what to say about this famous personallity..