Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am back!




Welcome to all you people once more again. If you were wonder where I am gone. I was just devoted myself to learning English language. Hehe. Yes Yes, now I can walk English, I can talk English, because English is a very funny language. Jokes aside I have now got my video in English also and I am adding here for all you to see it. Please let me to know if you like it or if you not. I am happy to be now using my talent in English also. Bye bye and hoping to see you next time too also. Now I have to go because Doddu will finish my lunch otherwise. Hehe. Enjoy yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just saw ur .. video .. pretty interesting . the best part the way u mix/dissolve the juice ....
well im wondering how do u scratch ur body specially the
places where it is difficult to reach ,.. ?
:-)
i hope im not making fun of u .. ?(as ur born to be different and famous).. he .. he ,,

November 14, 2008 03:52 PM