Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Hello peoples. It's me Doddu."

Hello dear peoples & friends of Great Sawmiji Talontino. This is myself, Doddu. Swamiji’s personal chela & bestest friend. Do not be worrying yourself & wondering why I am here instead of Swamiji. He is out of station making attendance at World Meeting of ‘Nails As Tough Swamis’. He told me, “Doddu. I am not here.” I very confused then. Because he standing in front was. But then he said, “Doddu. I going to Nakhoonpur for World Conference. Talk to peoples & my friendships from blog. Say hello from my end & yours also.” So it is me, I want to be friendships with you also. So Swamiji & me making this video to know you me better. Please to be seeing. Bye bye for now. Nice to be meeting you nice nice peoples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Wonderful video.I have recently found an online TV Show with great episodes ling ahead to watched watch house online, episodes are very interesting.